Mmakwena Malebana Clinical Psychologist. HPCSA NO: PS 0140015, Practice NO: 0829021
You are currently on our website: www.malebanapsychologist.co.za
Who we are:
Mmakwena Malebana is a registered clinical psychologist with the Health Profession Council of South Africa (HPCSA) and Board of Healthcare Funders (BHF).
I acquired Master of Social Sciences in Clinical Psychology at North West University.
I’ve also procured Bachelor of Arts Honors in Psychology University of Venda and Bachelor of Arts from University of Limpopo.
The type of personal information we collect:
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Client contact details
- Client email addresses
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
For convenience we have a Contact Form on our site, to contact us from the website to our email firstname.lastname@example.org. No information entered into this form is kept online. We save your email on our offline backups to make it easier to contact you when necessary.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We track all data for analytical purposes. Using Google Analytics to see what pages you visit and for how long.
How we get the personal information and what we use is for:
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To provide services/products to you
When will we process your personal information:
In terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA), the justification ground which we base our processing on consist out of the following:
- The data subject or a competent person where the data subject is a child consents to the processing. Kindly note that you have the right to withdraw your consent;
- The processing is necessary to carry out actions for the conclusion or performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party;
- The processing complies with an obligation imposed by law on the business;
- The processing protects a legitimate interest of the data subject;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a public law duty by the business;
- The processing is necessary for pursuing the legitimate interests of the business or of a third party to whom the information is supplied.
How we store your personal information:
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Your personal information is securely stored on our server.
We keep your information according to our data retention policy. We will then dispose your information by shredding.
Your data protection rights:
- You are entitled to access your personal data by sending a written request to: email@example.com. We may charge you a fee for this service.
- You may also request Mmakwena Malebana Clinical Psychologist to correct or supplement any of your personal data which we will undertake as soon as practicable.
- Request the destruction of your personal data. Mmakwena Malebana Clinical Psychologist will consider your request in light of any other laws or regulations prohibiting us from destroying your personal data.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us with provided contact methods if you wish to make a request:
Name: Mmakwena Malebana
Address: Shop 1, 37 De Kock Street, Vryburg, 8601
Phone Number: 067 366 8262
How to complain:
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to the Information Regulator if you are unhappy with how we have used your Information.
Their contact details are as follows:
The Information Regulator (South Africa)
33 Hoofd Street
Forum III, 3rd Floor Braampark
P.O Box 31533
Braamfontein, Johannesburg, 2017
Complaints email: complaints.IR@justice.gov.za